Skip to main content

Dariel Valdueza




Dariel Valdueza




We talked almost every night on the phone. I feel lucky. I mean, who else would dance with me under the moonlight or sing with me in as we walk back home from choir practice? Who else would make up stories for me every night about the adventures we'll have together? This is the guy that sits with me and holds me while I cry my eyes out and always makes it better. This is the guy who tells me all the time that I am the most beautiful, creative, and talented person he has ever met and that I have a beautiful mind and can do anything I want. He is extremely encouraging and always believes in me. I wouldn’t trade him for the world, I can’t help but think to myself and smile that I got the one I wanted. Not only is it amazing that I found someone who understands my silliness and is just as silly as me, but I found someone that I can honestly say I fall in love with over again every single night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhys Miguel Eugenio

Rhys Miguel Eugenio Pinoy Big Brother 8 Teen Star Dreamer Bench endorser McDonald's Philippines endorser ( see video )

Edward Candra

Edward Candra

Prince Clemente

Prince Clemente

Jhoseph Llorente

Jhoseph Llorente Hot Boys of Twitter

Nikko Natividad

Nikko Natividad Hashtags It's Showtime ABS-CBN See More: Hashtags of It's Showtime .

Ryle Paolo Tan

Ryle Paolo Tan also known as Ryle Santiago of Hashtags (It's Showtime all-male dance group) ABS-CBN Philippines

Joshua Manio

Joshua Manio Pinoy Bigband Superstar ABS-CBN Maybe I didn’t expect you to go on your knees but a formal handshake would have been more than better. Maybe you’ll not be my crush anymore and be just my friend. Maybe your broad smile wouldn’t brighten my day but that warm one would lighten my stress. Maybe I would not have been your 3 am friend but being a mere name in your friend list, hurts a little too. Can’t we be something between that? Maybe those insults would have been better than those sugar coated greetings. Maybe we could have spoken about the sky, stars, black holes, politics and not just about our breakfast and dinner. Maybe our spot need not be the cafe coffee day and those little canteen jokes would be a bliss. Maybe I will not wish to be your forever and be just your trustworthy. Maybe I would have ended up being your ‘best man’ and not your 'the one’. Maybe I never expected a relationship but a friendship would have been fine. And maybe yeah, not all ...

Hot Boys of Twitter

Hot Boys of Twitter Jeremy Lacson Jeff Angelo Moreno Jhoseph Llorente AJ Ramos Shaun Yngcong They say that AJ knows to do it better but Shaun is more delicious. So alin ang gusto mo? Yung magaling, o yung masarap? See also: Hot Boys of Instagram

Hashtags

It's Schowtime all-male dance group Zeus Collins (Pinoy Big Brother) Jimboy Martin (Pinoy Big Brother) Tom Doromal (Pinoy Big Brother) Jameson Blake (Pinoy Big Brother) McCoy De Leon (Star Magic) Paulo Angeles (Star Magic)   Jon Lucas (Star Magic)  Ryle Santiago (Star Magic)  Ronnie Alonte (Star Magic)  Nikko Natividad (It's Showtime: Gandang Lalake) Luke Conde (It's Showtime: Gandang Lalake)

Matt Ivan Oda Chopitea with tattoo

Matt Ivan Oda Chopitea  with tattoo in Baguio City. See More: Christian Lloyd Garcia